The American Gas Association Operations Conference has been running for more than 90 years and is the premier gathering of natural gas utilities, transmission and distribution specialists. 2010 marks the inaugural expansion of the programme to include operations-related topics of significant interest to the international community. The Operations Conference is AGA’s largest forum with over 750 operations management in attendance, including 80 speakers and 100 technical presentations.
1. Construction & maintenance — leak survey & repair, live system maintenance, corrosion control, plastic materials
2. Operations safety — pipeline, supplemental gas, customer, contractor, employee
3. Distribution & transmission gas measurement management
4. Supplemental gas supply operations — LNG, propane-air plants, biogas, underground storage, gas quality and interchangeability
5. Environmental matters — climate change, energy efficiency, greenhouse gas emissions, environmental data management
6. Distribution & transmission engineering operations planning & support
Contact Kirsty Prentice, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 20 7978 0082.