On September 28 – 29, more than 160 pipelayers, along with massive dozers and support equipment, will be sold by Ritchie Bros.
This will be Ritchie Bros.’ largest-ever pipeline equipment auction, with the majority of the inventory being provided by Sheehan Pipeline Construction Company, in operation for longer than a century, and Oliver Pipe & Equipment Inc., whose owner is retiring after more than 85 years of service. The auction also features a major fleet realignment from J-Wood Pipeline Services.
There are currently more than 1,300 equipment items and trucks listed to be sold, with no minimum bids or reserve prices. Bids can be placed in person, online in real time and by proxy.
Equipment to be sold includes:
- 24 Caterpillar 583T crawler pipelayers
- 15 Caterpillar 572R crawler pipelayers
- 14 Caterpillar 594H crawler pipelayers
- Eight Caterpillar 594 crawler pipelayers
- Six Caterpillar 583K crawler pipelayers
- Two Caterpillar 587T crawler pipelayers
- 22 Caterpillar D8T crawler tractors
- 10 Caterpillar D7R crawler tractors
Other equipment to be auctioned includes frac tanks, truck tractors, pickup trucks, and more. For a detailed list of all equipment in the auction, visit rbauction.com/Columbus.