Supplemental Open Season Underway for Bakken Pipeline Transport

Dakota Access and Energy Transfer Crude Oil Company (ETCO) launched a binding supplemental open season on Aug. 12  to solicit shipper commitments for the Bakken Pipeline. The two companies expect incremental transportation capacity for Bakken/Three Forks production will be determined based on these commitments.

The supplemental open season includes local tariff service on the Dakota Access pipeline from the Bakken/Three Forks play to Patoka, IL and will allow parties to use joint tariff service from the Bakken/Three Forks play to Nederland, TX through a commitment to both the Dakota Access and ETCO pipeline systems.

Through wholly owned subsidiaries, Bakken Holdings Company owns a 75% membership interest in both Dakota Access and ETCO, which developed, owns and operates the Bakken Pipeline. The remaining 25%  of each of Dakota Access and ETCO is owned by subsidiaries of Phillips 66.

Related News


{{ error }}
{{ comment.comment.Name }} • {{ comment.timeAgo }}
{{ comment.comment.Text }}