August 2014, Vol. 241, No. 8


Odebrecht/Enagás Consortium To Build Peruvian Pipeline

Peru has awarded the Brazilian builder Odebrecht and Spanish gas grid operator Enagás the construction and subsequent operation and maintenance contract of the Peruvian South Pipeline Project. The 1,000-km pipeline will run from the Peruvian jungle to the southern coastal city of Moquegua.

Plans call for Enagás to act as operator of the consortium and be responsible for the operation and maintenance of the pipeline while Odebrecht will be in charge of the engineering, procurement and construction of the pipeline. Odebrecht has a 75% stake in the project while Enagas hold the remaining 25% interest.


{{ error }}
{{ comment.comment.Name }} • {{ comment.timeAgo }}
{{ comment.comment.Text }}