July 2012, Vol. 239 No. 7


Regency Expands Gathering, Treating Assets In Eagle Ford Shale

Regency Energy Partners LP will expand its Edwards Lime Gathering Joint Venture in the Eagle Ford Shale located in South Texas. The expansion will increase the system’s capacity by 90 MMcf/d to 160 MMcf/d, and provide for additional crude transportation and stabilization capacity of 17,000 bpd.

Regency owns a 60% interest in Edwards Lime and operates the assets on behalf of the joint venture. The remaining 40% is owned by Talisman Energy USA Inc. and Statoil Pipelines LLC.

“This expansion will provide additional natural gas and condensate gathering and treating capacity in the liquids-rich Eagle Ford Shale,” said Keith Crawford, regional vice president of Regency.
The project is expected to be complete in the fourth quarter.

Related Articles


{{ error }}
{{ comment.comment.Name }} • {{ comment.timeAgo }}
{{ comment.comment.Text }}