February 2012, Vol. 239 No. 2

In The News

Kinder Morgan Boosts Ownership In BOSTCO Project to 98%

Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. has purchased TransMontaigne Partners L.P.’s 50% interest in the Battleground Oil Specialty Terminal Company, LLC (BOSTCO) project. KMP now owns 98% of BOSTCO and began construction Dec. 14 on the $430 million oil terminal located on the Houston Ship Channel. The remaining 2% will be held by a customer at the BOSTCO facility.

The first phase of the project includes construction of 52 storage tanks that will have a capacity of 6.6 million barrels for handling residual fuel, feedstocks, distillates and other black oils.


{{ error }}
{{ comment.comment.Name }} • {{ comment.timeAgo }}
{{ comment.comment.Text }}