- P&GJ Digital Edition April 2017
- SoCalGas Breaks Ground on First Renewable Natural Gas Pipeline
- Interior Department Proposes 73-Million-Acre GOM Lease Sale
- STATS Group Completes Isolation of 42-inch Subsea Pipeline
- AGA Study ‘Uncovers’ U.S. Commercial Gas Market
- New ‘Super Basin’ has Large, Untapped Potential
- Pipeline Operators, Are You Prepared for NTSB Accident Investigations?
- Reducing Deepwater Pipeline Inspection Costs
- Addressing Harsh Cryogenic Proving Conditions
- Are Your Pipeline Controllers Satisfied at Work?
- Decommissioning of Offshore Oil and Gas Facilities Rising Sharply
- Gas Customers Say Safety, Reliability Biggest Factors in Satisfaction
- Capacity Center’s Annual Top 20 Pipeline Traders
- OTC Names 2017 Distinguished Achievement Award Recipients
- PECO, Higher Ed. Partner on Next-Generation Natural Gas Workforce
- Tom Hutchins Steers INGAA Foundation on Steady Course
- Replacing Aging Pipe Remains a Big Source for Work
- Pipeline Building Boom: Is It Coming To Your Area Anytime Soon?