- ZURICH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ABB announced today that Timo Ihamuotila has been named Chief Financial Officer and member of the Executive Committee, effective April 1, 2017. Ihamuotila succeeds current CFO Eric Elzvik in an orderly transition process. Elzvik will pursue career opportunities outside of ABB after a thorough handover in second quarter of 2017. Ihamuotila is joining ABB from Nokia, where he has held the position of CFO since 2009. In this role, he was key in helping to turn around and r
AG&P Unveils the First Ultra-Shallow Draft Small LNG Carrier Work Horse for Southeast Asia’s Stranded Power MarketsSINGAPORE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#AtlanticGulfandPacificCompany--AG&P, today announced the launch of its ultra-shallow draft 4000 – 8000m³ LNG carrier (LNGC), capable of accessing rivers and shallow harbors with a draft of only two meters.
- HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NOV Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
- DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Whiting Petroleum Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2016 Financial and Operating Results
- HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Helix Announces Convertible Senior Notes Transactions.
- LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV) today reported earnings per share of $0.28 for third quarter 2016 compared to $1.24 a year ago. Results from discontinued operations were zero cents per share in third quarter 2016 and a loss of $0.10 per share in the year-ago period. Earnings per share from continuing operations were $0.28 for third quarter 2016 compared to $1.34 a year ago. Several items in continuing operations influenced these comparisons: $18 million or $0.06 per share gain in
Overview of Non-revenue Water Costs and Opportunities in South Africa and Mozambique 2016 - Research and MarketsDUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Money Down the Drain" report to their offering. The African continent faces a growing battle for achieving adequate and safe access to power and potable water. Without addressing the need for power and water, Africa will not achieve its true growth potential as the world's last growth frontier. Macro-economic forces such as climate change, growing populations, increasing urbanisation rates and deteriorating existin
- SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SJW Corp. (NYSE: SJW) today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016. Net income was $19 million for the quarter ended September 30, 2016, compared to $9.5 million for the same period in 2015. Diluted earnings per share were $0.92 and $0.46 for the quarters ended September 30, 2016 and 2015, respectively. Operating revenue was $112.3 million in the quarter compared to $83 million in 2015. The $29.3 million increase in revenue w
- PORTLAND, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--On Oct. 26, 2016, the board of directors of Portland General Electric Company (NYSE: POR) declared a quarterly common stock dividend of 32 cents per share, unchanged from last quarter’s dividend.
- HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Baker Hughes Incorporated (NYSE: BHI) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Martin S. Craighead announced today that the Baker Hughes Board of Directors declared the regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.17 per share of common stock payable November 18, 2016 to holders of record on November 7, 2016. Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. The company's 34,000 employees today
- PROVO, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--APX Group Inc. announced the completion of its offer to exchange its outstanding 7.875% Senior Secured Notes due 2022 that were issued on August 17, 2016 (the “Outstanding Notes”) for an equal principal amount of 7.875% Senior Secured Notes due 2022 which have been registered under the Securities Act. The exchange offer expired at 5:00 p.m., New York City time, on October 24, 2016. At the time of the expiration, subject to confirmation of tenders sent via the guara
- NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) and debt ratings of Consolidated Edison Inc. (ED) and its regulated utility subsidiaries Consolidated Edison Company of New York, Inc. (CECONY), Orange & Rockland Utilities, Inc. (ORU), and Rockland Electric Co. (RECO). Fitch has also affirmed the ratings of the New York State Energy Research and Development Authority's (NYSERDA) issued debt of which CECONY and ORU are the obligors. The Rating Outlook fo
- RICHMOND, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NewMarket Corporation (NYSE:NEU) Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Thomas E. Gottwald, released the following earnings report of the Company’s operations for the third quarter and first nine months of 2016. Net income for the third quarter of 2016 was $71.4 million, or $6.03 per share, compared to net income of $62.0 million, or $5.08 per share, for the third quarter of 2015. For the first nine months of 2016, net income was $197.8 million, or $16.68 per shar
- KANSAS CITY, Mo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CorEnergy declares dividends for the third quarter 2016 for its common and preferred shares. The Company plans to announce third quarter earnings on November 2, 2016.
Helix Announces Proposed Offering of New Convertible Senior Notes for Partial Repurchase of Outstanding Convertible Senior NotesHOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Helix Announces Proposed Offering of New Convertible Senior Notes for Partial Repurchase of Outstanding Convertible Senior Notes
- JERICHO, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Getty Realty Corp. (NYSE-GTY) (“Getty” or the “Company”) announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2016. Highlights For The Second Quarter Net earnings of $0.26 per share Funds From Operations (FFO) of $0.47 per share Adjusted Funds From Operations (AFFO) of $0.45 per share Net earnings, FFO and AFFO all include a benefit of $0.02 per share from Notable Items, as described below Acquired one leasehold interest and one parcel of land for
- LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#Energy--Technavio’s latest report on the global Li-ion battery market provides an analysis on the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook from 2016-2020.
- SAN RAMON, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of Chevron Corporation (NYSE: CVX) today declared a quarterly dividend of one dollar and eight cents ($1.08) per share, payable December 12, 2016, to all holders of common stock as shown on the transfer records of the Corporation at the close of business November 18, 2016. Chevron has increased its annual dividend payment for 29 consecutive years.
- WARRENVILLE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fuel Tech, Inc. (NASDAQ:FTEK), a world leader in advanced engineering solutions for the optimization of combustion systems and emissions control in utility and industrial applications, today announced that it will issue its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016 on Tuesday, November 8, 2016 after the close of the stock market. Management will host a conference call on Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 9:00 am ET to discuss the results a
Curtiss-Wright Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results; Maintains Full-Year EPS And Increases Operating Margin GuidanceCHARLOTTE, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) reported financial results for the third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2016. Third Quarter 2016 Highlights Earnings per diluted share of $1.02, exceeding expectations; Free cash flow of $100 million, resulting in free cash flow conversion of 218%, as defined herein; Net sales of $507 million; Operating income of $77 million; Operating margin of 15.1%, up 300 basis points as compared with the prior period; Back