- PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aujourd'hui la Delaware Chancery Court s'est prononcée en faveur de la Westinghouse Electric Company et a rejeté la requête de Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CB&I) portant sur le processus de réconciliation post clôture. D'après la décision de justice, les parties procéderons en accord avec l'Accord d'achat et solliciterons les services d'un cabinet d'audit indépendant. « Nous sommes satisfaits de la décision du juge, qui a trouvé le dossier infondé et
Kayne Anderson Midstream/Energy Fund Provides Unaudited Balance Sheet Information and Announces its Net Asset Value and Asset Coverage Ratios at November 30, 2016HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kayne Anderson Midstream/Energy Fund, Inc. (the “Fund”) (NYSE: KMF) today provided a summary unaudited statement of assets and liabilities and announced its net asset value and asset coverage ratios under the Investment Company Act of 1940 (the “1940 Act”) as of November 30, 2016. As of November 30, 2016, the Fund’s net assets were $384 million and its net asset value per share was $17.41. As of November 30, 2016, the Fund’s asset coverage ratio under the 1940 Act with
- CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Exelon legislation began as nuclear bailout for plants we don’t need and it ended as a nuclear bailout for plants we don’t need. We urge Governor Rauner to veto this bill.
- NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: U.S. Utilities: Hot Summer Heats Up Earnings (Third-Quarter 2016 Earnings Wrap-Up) https://www.fitchratings.com/site/re/890842 Hot summer months boosted median third-quarter 2016 (3Q16) earnings for the utility holding companies (UHCs), according to a Fitch Ratings report. Median earnings for 3Q16 grew by 11% year over year (YoY), compared with negative 4% in the 1Q and an 8% increase in the 2Q. Eighty percent of Fitch's sample UHCs affi
- PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today the Delaware Chancery Court found in favor of Westinghouse Electric Company and dismissed the filing by Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CB&I) with respect to the post-closing reconciliation.
ExxonMobil Announces Tom Walters to Retire, Neil Duffin to be President of ExxonMobil Production Company; Liam Mallon to be President of ExxonMobil Development CompanyIRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ExxonMobil Announces Tom Walters to Retire, Neil Duffin to be President of ExxonMobil Production Company; Liam Mallon to be President of ExxonMobil Development Company.
- SAN ANTONIO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) and NuStar GP Holdings, LLC (NYSE: NSH) announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer Brad Barron and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Tom Shoaf will participate in meetings with members of the investment community at the 2016 Wells Fargo Securities Energy Symposium in New York on Tuesday, December 6, 2016. The materials to be discussed in the meetings will be available on both companies’ websites at 8:
- NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fitch Ratings has affirmed the Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of Seacor Holdings Inc. (SEACOR) at 'B', and revised the Rating Outlook to Negative from Stable. The downward revision in Outlook reflects Fitch's view that the offshore support vessel down-cycle may be prolonged, causing SEACOR's credit metrics to remain highly elevated until at least 2018. Recovery in the off-shore sector will be delayed given persistently low oil prices, high break-even oil prices
PG&E and the American Institute of Architects, California Council, Announce Winners of Zero Net Energy Design CompetitionSAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) and the American Institute of Architects, California Council (AIACC) today announced the winners of the sixth annual Architecture at Zero competition for zero net energy (ZNE) building design. The competition has awarded six student and professional winners with a total of $25,000 in prizes. For the sixth year of the PG&E-sponsored competition, contestants designed ZNE student housing at the San Francisco State Univ
- DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Caustic Soda Market in China: 2016-2020 Review" report to their offering. The report brings together facts and figures about caustic soda market in China covering period of 2010-2020. Statistics, experts' opinions and estimations are given. The report about caustic soda market in China covers: - manufacturers capacity, production volumes - company profiles - consumption structure, trends - end-users segments - pric
- CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Credit fundamentals for the Latin American power sector are stable for the short to medium term, with any rating actions in the next 12-24 months likely resulting from company or country-specific credit factors rather than regional trends, according a new Fitch Ratings report. Both the sector and the rating outlook for 2017 are stable. "2017 is expected to be characterized by continued regulatory changes for Argentina and Mexico. Under the new Argentine administration,
- DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China Oil and Gas Upstream Market Outlook to 2021" report to their offering. The oil & gas upstream business segment is the first chronological link in the chain of petroleum industry. This segment works through high-tech exploration and production methods; utilizes specialized controls and computer applications for developing oil sands and heavy oil in cold-climates, and in the harshest offshore environments.
First High-Resolution Image Released from Harris Corporation-Built Imaging System Onboard DigitalGlobe’s WorldView-4 SatelliteMELBOURNE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--DigitalGlobe, Inc (NYSE: DGI) has released the initial image from the Harris Corporation (NYSE:HRS) high-resolution, multi-spectral imaging system, which is onboard the Lockheed Martin-built WorldView-4 commercial Earth imaging satellite. The first image, captured on November 26, shows the Yoyogi National Gymnasium in Shibuya, Tokyo, and can be viewed and downloaded on the WorldView-4 microsite. Orbiting at 617 kilometers above the earth and traveling 17,000 mi
- VOORHEES, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--New Jersey American Water will be installing approximately $1.6 million of new water mains in Union to replace aging pipes that were installed as far back as the 1920s.
- NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fitch Ratings has assigned a first-time rating of 'BBB-' to Valero Energy Partners LP's (VLP) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured debt. The Rating Outlook is Stable. Additionally, Fitch rates VLP's proposed 10-year note offering 'BBB-.' The notes will rank pari passu with the partnership's existing and future senior unsecured debt. Proceeds from the partnership's inaugural bond offering are to be used to reduce revolver borrowings and for genera
- HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA), a leading global supplier of liquid and powder coatings, is pleased to introduce two new high temperature, corrosion-resistant internal pipe coatings to its Nap-Gard® Functional Coatings collection. The new Nap-Gard 7-0017HT and 7-0017VHT Black Beauty FBE products are thermosetting epoxy powders designed to provide excellent chemical resistance when operating in temperatures up to 200oC (392oF). “Axalta is excited to bring these hig
GTD Infrastructure Database 2016: Analysis of the Infrastructure of the Generation and T&D Sectors with Historical Data and Forecasts - Research and MarketsDUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "GTD Infrastructure Database 2016 Edition 1 - Generation and T&D " report to their offering. GTD Infrastructure Database provides information and analysis of the Infrastructure of the Generation and T&D sectors, with historical data and forecasts for all countries, with spreadsheets and charts. Installed generating capacity by energy source/technology The development of generating capacity is charted from 19
On BizWireTV: Watch as Your Favorite Video Games Come to Life and a Celebration Honoring Legendary Artist PrinceNEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--$AMZN #BizWireTV--On BizWireTV: Watch as Your Favorite Video Games Come to Life and a Celebration Honoring Legendary Artist Prince
- NEW HAVEN, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--(NYSE:AGR) – AVANGRID announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.432 per share on its Common Stock. This dividend is payable January 3, 2017 to shareowners of record at the close of business on December 12, 2016. Avangrid, Inc. (NYSE: AGR) is a diversified energy and utility company with more than $30 billion in assets and operations in 25 states. The company operates regulated utilities and electricity generation through two pri
Global Biorefinery Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2020 - Research and MarketsDUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Biorefinery Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2020" report to their offering. The global biorefinery market was valued at $ 432.4 billion in 2014, and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 14.0% during 2015 - 2020. The increasing need for energy independence is driving the growth of the global biorefinery market. North America accounted for the largest share in the global biorefi