Cheryl LaFleur, Acting Chairman of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, has announced the following staff changes:
- Ann Miles, the Director of the Office of Energy Projects (OEP), previously announced her retirement effective February 18. Miles has been with FERC for more than 30 years, playing a formative role in many aspects of the agency’s hydroelectric and gas pipeline work.
- Terry Turpin has been named the Director of OEP, effective following Miles’ retirement. Turpin currently serves as the Deputy Director of OEP.
- John Wood has been named Acting Deputy Director of OEP, effective following Miles’ retirement. Wood currently serves as the Director of the Division of Pipeline Certificates.
- Last month, Jamie Simler, who previously served as Chief of Staff to Chairman Norman Bay, returned to her position as Director of the Office of Energy Market Regulation.
- Steven Wellner has been named Acting Chief of Staff. Wellner has been a legal advisor for Acting Chairman LaFleur since April 2014.