EnLink Midstream has named Michael J. Garberding President and Chief Financial Officer, responsible for leading the company’s execution of long-term financial and growth strategies, and Benjamin D. Lamb Executive Vice President of Corporate Development.
“I am excited about the promotions of Mike Garberding and Ben Lamb,” said Barry E. Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “They are tremendous leaders and have made significant contributions to EnLink over their years of service. These changes strengthen our executive leadership team and ensure that EnLink will continue to be one of the top midstream companies in the industry.”
The company’s executive leadership team now includes:
· Barry E. Davis, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
· Michael J. Garberding, President and Chief Financial Officer
· Steve J. Hoppe, Executive Vice President and President of Gas Business Unit
· McMillan (Mac) Hummel, Executive Vice President and President of the Liquids Business Unit
· Benjamin D. Lamb, Executive Vice President of Corporate Development